Re: filmscanners: Workflow questions

I would not apply unsharp mask to a file I was going to distribute to clients or
send for color reproduction because there may be further manipulation done and
sharpening added once the image is out of your hands. I always save my archival
tiff files unsharpened.If I am publishing to the web or making inkjet prints,
then I will make a special repro file which I size first, then do UnsharpMask as
the very last step.

Mike M.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.