RE: filmscanners: real value?

>(1)  Will the 1200, using non-OEM inks, clog up if it's used for periods
>separated by months?

>(2) Will the 1200 clog up, using Epson inks, if only used periodically as
>above?

In an attempt to respond to the above question, I think that most inkjets,
including the 1200, if left for any extended period of time could clog up
with either OEM or third party inks.  With non-OEM inks, there is always the
distinct possibility of clogging due to other factors such as air bubbles or
impurities.  Clogging due to extended periods of inactivity ( especially
with respect to third party inks) can be minimized by flushing the ink out
of the printer.