RE: filmscanners: VueScan 6.5 Available

Ed writes ...

> In a message dated 1/29/2001 2:13:27 PM EST,
> michael@shaffer.net writes:
>
> > ... if I were to make a suggestion it would be
> >  to update the 2nd digit whenever, he changes
> >  how the primary scan is measured, exposed, or scanned.
>
> There's seldom anything I do that changes the raw scan file.  The
> long exposure pass could possibly be considered something that
> changes raw scan files, but not really.

        "maybe, ... but not really"?  You're not doing much for my state of
confusion :o)  Maybe you mean "for some scanners, but not others",
which you were fairly explicit about in your readme file(?)  However,
I did understand the "long exposure pass" improved the raw scan
(LS-2000s, for example).

shAf  :o)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.