Apache-Talk @lexa.ru

Inet-Admins @info.east.ru

Filmscanners @halftone.co.uk

Security-alerts @yandex-team.ru

nginx-ru @sysoev.ru

      :: Filmscanners

[filmscanners] Re: Advice on scanner settings

There is a new memory storage design on the near horizon which is
non-volatile dense and cheap to produce.  It is cheaper than flash, and
supposedly more reliable and a lot denser (Terabyte thumb drives), and
the first versions of it should be available later this year.  It will
likely eventually become a replacement for hard drives (its about time.
) It uses nano scale copper wires, apparently and the equipment to
produce it was original designed for medical devices and is called
programmable metallization cell (PMC).

 -- if you think flash memory changed things, just wait...