[filmscanners] Re: spam magnet

I also prefer to leave things as they are on this list, with my email
address visible in the header.  Heck, what fun is it if I can't trade
private snipes and snide remarks with other subscribers in private email ;-0

On a more serious note, numerous times conversations have gone into
private email and allowed for side discussions which were best not
continued within the group.

I use this particular email for many public applications, including this
group, and unlike the address which is exposed through usenet, this
address gets a much low spam level overall (it is filtered by my ISP,
but it has never reached the point of triggering a block as my other
address has).

Yeah, spam is a PITA, but I'm not willing to make the kinds of
sacrifices on my "freedom of movement" necessary to avoid it.

Art