From: "Arthur Entlich" <artistik@shaw.ca>
To: <donald.denburg@rcn.com>
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 5:09 AM
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Dust brush for Polaroid 4000]

Sounds good.  I think I will try the pipe cleaner approach without the
carrier, to make sure I don't disrupt anything.  I can see the area the
carrier goes through around that fin or groove, and I also see some
insulated wires which are probably the connections to the sensor that
needs cleaning, so I will try to clean in that area with a pipe cleaner
or something similar.

Thanks,

Art