[filmscanners] Re: Dust brush for Polaroid 4000]

Yes, the camera I have was bought for another purpose and I didn't
care that its macro capability is poor.

What comes to mind is a long pipe cleaner that fits well in the
channel. All you need to do is drop the front door and you can see
the channel quite clearly. Choose the appropriately-sized pipe
cleaner and go to it.

Thank you for taking the time and going through the frustration of
attempting to photograph the brush.

My main concern is to not design something which is too stiff, too
large or otherwise improperly proportioned which could damage another
part of the scanner while trying to clean the area, or making
something which falls off halfway through, and requires the scanner
to be disassembled.

<snip>