[filmscanners] Re: Dust brush for Polaroid 4000]

Thank you for taking the time and going through the frustration of
attempting to photograph the brush.

My main concern is to not design something which is too stiff, too large
or otherwise improperly proportioned which could damage another part of
the scanner while trying to clean the area, or making something which
falls off halfway through, and requires the scanner to be disassembled.

I can appreciate how difficult it can be to get a good image sometimes
and the annoyances.  People are regularly asking me for pics to show
them some aspect of the inside parts of epson printers.  Luckily, I have
good macro capability on my digital camera - and then I have to drag the
images into Photoshop to label parts and processes....  The good thing
is that the questions, after a while tend to revolve around the same
parts, so I can sometimes use the images more than once.

Thanks again,

Art