[filmscanners] Re: HP PhotsSmart - questions

Fair enough, I have never purchased a high end professional scanner of
the value of a Scitex model.  You make a good point.  For the average
user, I don't think even the better quality desktop scanners use AR
glass.  It is just too costly.  In fact, I don't even think most desktop
scanners use optical glass (which is supposed to be flatter and more
perfect).  I think most reasonable quality window and glaziers glass is
so well made it's not necessary.

Art