[filmscanners] Re: CS 5000 ED vs. Minolta ???

The problem is slightly different. Let say you focus both scanners in
the center with the same curved film. The claim is the Nikon will not be
as sharp at the edges.

The next question would be how does vuescan autofocus on each scanner.

I found this 5400 II review:
http://www.imaging-resource.com/SCAN/KM5400II/KM5400II.HTM
I fail to understand why this reviewer uses "classic" film, since newer
film is sharper.