[filmscanners] Re: Compact Cameras

I had the original system for a number of years and never really used
it.  When I first got it, I had trouble getting it set up and working
properly so I abandoned it and then forgot about it.  6 months or so
ago, I found it lying there in a box so I decided to give it another
try.  But by then the inks had changed and so had the system -- so I had
to upgrade into the new Peizography ICC.  I use it with the Epson 1160
and I was able to get it up and running pretty quickly.  I think the
results are great, but unfortunately, I can't give you an effective
comparison between the old and the new.  If you like, I can send you a
sample output from one of the test prints I have lying around.  I'm
currently using the selenium tone ink set with portfolio black.