[filmscanners] Re: Compact Cameras

I work mostly in color, but I am interested to know where I might find a
comparison of Epson 2200 B&W with Quadtone B&W.  I read a review once that
thought very highly of the 2200 B&W.  Does anyone think it would be
worthwhile to set up my old 1160 with Quadtone, rather than simply use the
2200?  Let's say I was printing a fair amount of B&W.

Berry