[filmscanners] Re: 120 film scanners - which to get?

Tomek,

I've gotten good results from the Epson 2450 with 645 and 6x6, have
recently upgraded to the 4870 and am quite happy.

Photo-i <http://www.photo-i.co.uk/> has Canon's description of the 9950F
flatbed, which replaces their dedicated film scanners.  The machine
comes with holders for 120 and 4x5 films.

B&H in New York has the Canon priced at $370, the Epson at $380, after a
$50 rebate.  At the time I bought mine, Amazon had the best price.  So
if you're willling to move away from a dedicated film scanner, you can
get brand new technology well below your price point.

Bernie