[filmscanners] Re: 120 film scanners - which to get?

Hi,

I did have a Minolta Multi, the predecessor of Multi II. I was satisfied with
the Multi which I mostly used with Ed Hamricks Vuescan. I was never really
satisfied with Minolta's own software.

Later upgraded to a Minolta Dimage Scan Multi Pro, the latter being a
4800/3200 PPI (135/120) scanner. The multi pro has IR-channel for dust and
scratchremoval. I still use Vuescan.

http://hamrick.com/vuescan/vuescan.htm

http://www.kenrockwell.com/minolta/mpcomp.htm
http://www.photographical.net/mf_scanners.html

Best regards

Erik

--
Erik Kaffehr                erik.kaffehr@swipnet.se alt. ekr@ksu.se
Mariebergsvägen 53          +46 155 219338 (home)