[filmscanners] Re: Revive this list?!

A lurker adds his $0.02:

I've not been a member for long, having joined within the last year
in preparation for purchasing a scanner to archive an extensive slide
collection.

Personally, I hadn't realized that the list even *needed* a "revival".

This is an *incredibly* good list, because the junk to content ratio
is vanishingly close to zero.  So what if there are long periods of
silence?  As far as I've been able to see, if somebody has a
question, it is answered quickly *and* authoritatively.  If somebody
has something useful to say, then they say it.  Perfect!

Of course, I'm not a long-time member, so maybe there used to be lots
of list traffic back in the "good old days".

Kudos to Tony and the list community for making this a great resource.

Returning back to the sidelines now....

Carlisle