[filmscanners] Re: Oh no! Not another "which one should I buy" question

I have a Polaroid 4000 (not Plus), Ed, and it seems to scan my old
slides, Fujichrome as well as Kodachrome, well, at least with the
LaserSoft SilverFast software. No bulk loader, though, at least not
as far as I know, and I wouldn't say it's fast either.
--
Sam