[filmscanners] RE: CD Labeling (very OT)

Best thing I remember for this was years ago in Germany - I got a little
reflective Polizei shield decal from the local Kri-po. You stuck it in the
rear window of your car and when you got zapped by a camera it showed up and
somehow it seemed the ticket paperwork always got lost in the mail.... :-)

tim