[filmscanners] RE: Scanner for contact sheets

filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk <> scribbled on :

> Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Scanner for contact sheets

Actually Saunders makes a 35 frame 35mm glassless contact proofer frame,
which one can use on the scanner bed of a flatbed scanner with a
transparency adapter lid ( as is the case for the Umax PowerLook series).
It will hold the negative strips in seven rows of five each with a small
space between each row, preventing the negative strips from getting out of
alignment; it is also about as thick as the negative frames that the Umax
PowerLook series supplies ( which I assume is the same for other
manufacturers).

They also make a glassless 120 contact proofer.
---