[filmscanners] RE: WAS(scanner/film combinations/Fujichrome Trebi) Pulling Provia

It looks like most of us won't be able to buy Trebi from out local
camera store in the near future.

What about Pulling Provia 100F one stop?

Theoretically this should mean:
1) Lower contrast
2) Even lower grain

Unfortunately also

3) lower shutter speeds (but doesn't matter for most of my tripod work)
4) possible colour shift? (nothing that photoshop shouldn't be able to
cope with)
5) high margin for processing mistakes perhaps?

I haven't tried this yet because my Fuji processing vouchers don't have
an option for push/pull.

Would be interested if anyone has/would try this

Anthony