[filmscanners] Re: Fujichrome Trebi

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Fujichrome Trebi
  • From: "Rob Geraghty" <robg@wordweb.com>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 20:30:08 +1100

"David J. Littleboy" <davidjl@gol.com> wrote:
[stuff about Trebi]

Thanks for the translation.  It makes more sense than babelfish's impression
of the Japanese, which I include below for general amusement.

>The bell beer and professional beer 100, the film of 3 kinds of ground tear
100 uses the
> film base which dyes in " professional type ". You suppose that it is used
as the
> manuscript for printing are easy to photoengrave the sea urchin it is
done. Confronting,
> the Trevi 100C, Trevi 400, plug shear II clearing (the transparency) uses
the base.
> Therefore while it is sliding appreciation and the original plate you
appreciate, it is
> optimum. Also print is clean of course. Such as the person who would like
to try using
> the reversal with ease and the large quantity taking, the person who would
like to be
> accustomed to the reversal, even in enrollment the male be completed
person.

I must say I miss the prices of fuji slide film in Japan - and Sony MiniDV
tape...
I'm off to find a "bell beer"... or maybe a "professional beer"...

Rob