[filmscanners] Re: My best scanner/film combinations-ideal film

Royal Supra is already here in the UK. I've been shooting the ISO 400
version. I've never really shot much colour negative before because I've
never been happy with the grain issues while scanning but I'm delighted
with this film. I'm still trying to get the colour right when using
Vuescan but that will only be a matter of time.

--
Tony Terlecki
ajt@mrps.demon.co.uk