[filmscanners] Re: My best scanner/film combinations -ideal film

About a year ago I was in contact with Fuji about a film with these same
characteristics.  I was told that Japan is always "listening" and may
well be working on such a thing right now.  Of course, that might have
just been a way to get rid of me, but the idea still has merit IMHO.

Art