[filmscanners] Re: Thumbnails looking flat

IE for Mac is colorsync savy. IF and only if you have your prefs set to
accept the embedded profiles of images posted with them. (under web browser
> web content > page content)

All images with embedded profiles look the same on my monitor viewed thru IE
or thru PS.  Netscape hasn't implemented this yet as far as I can tell, so
the profiles are ignored.

Carolyn