[filmscanners] Meaning of is is? - DYNAMIC RANGE

Michael,
When I first found this list, I too was pondering what the meaning
of is is. After lurking here a while, I think I've determined that the
meaning of is is - DYNAMIC RANGE!

If you should ever happen to have too much time on your hands you
can always inquire here as to the one true meaning of DYNAMIC RANGE. You
may want to refine your delete key skills before doing so.

-JimD