From: "Alex Zabrovsky" <alexz@zoran.co.il>
To: <anthony@atkielski.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2002 13:15
Subject: [filmscanners] RE: Scanning a foggy image

BTW, Tony, this is interesting point.
I try the Curves sometimes to pull out shadow details hardly visible (or
sometimes aren't' visible at all from straight scan) but seldom succeed to
do it without affecting other spectral range sometimes producing quite nasty
artifacts (which force me to Undo the Curves thing and leave it as it is). I
suspect the real problem is in my quite humble knowledge to Curves tool.
Are there any online tutorials or something like that to learn how to use
Curves effectively ?

Regards,
Alex Z