[filmscanners] RE: CanoScan FS-2710 and win2k

I'm running it on Win2000, but I haven't used the Canon software since I
started using Vuescan a couple of years ago and was on Win98 then....

Anyway, it works fine with that set-up, and is still a great little scanner
for the price range.

I think I did download a software update, but I haven't actually used it

tim a