[filmscanners] Re: appropriateness of" Density vs Dynamicrange"thread (pro)

Oops. I just noticed that the word "contains" sits above the 3 options
under Special-->Make Filter: "From, Any Recipient, Subject". OK, I will try
to filter just the thread. Thanks Bob.

But I'll have a fit if someone changes the "density vs dynamic range"
wording in the subject.  I don't want to have to follow a morph.<g>

As an Engineer, I didn't know we Engineers could get to be so boring <GG>.
I guess I should ask my wife and non-Engineering friends if it is a
character flaw!

Don