[filmscanners] Re: Sharpening and JPEG/TIFF (was: Color spaces fordifferent purposes)

I think you should reread what Ken and I are saying - the effect of
sharpening is more visible in a low res image, no more no less. Your
lengthy explanation below is helpful in explaining why it is more visible.
Thank you for that. The original response sailed by his question and I was
re-emphasizing his observation.

Don