[filmscanners] Re: Color spaces for different purposes

I support Ken. I'm currently scanning a large number of rolls of negative
film. They are just 10x.6.67 inch by 72 ppi images for screen display. I'm
keeping them in an electronic catalog of my images. Unless something has
changed in Photo Shop 7, which I recently acquired, sharpening is much more
noticeable on these small JPEGs than on 27MB TIFFs that I use for printing
or creating slides. I would like to emphasize the word "visible" in Ken's
question.

Don