[filmscanners] Re: Nikon Coolscan 4000 ED

Hi Jim,

I think your circumstances demand dICE, no question about it!

In fact, dICE was invented with you in mind ;-)

I think you will admit that your situation is more an exception than
rule, but I could not come up with a valid argument against the logic of
your considerations.  Get a model with dICE, and I'm sure you'll have no
problem selling that SS4000 (unless, of course, its had the same
handling as your film ;-( )

Art