[filmscanners] Re: OT:Great Customer Service

In fairness to Anthony (Gee, did I just type that? ;-)), many of these
things have only recently been incorporated into the design after
earlier units were found to have failures due to temperature related
problems or failure of cooling fans.  Since fans do fail, and this was a
known problem for years, and since most fairly modern computers cannot
survive without forced cooling, warning systems or auto shut downs
should have been designed into these systems many years ago.  In most
cases, they weren't.

Art