[filmscanners] Re: IT8 calibration & SS 120

Jim

I am just being paranoid about flatness.  The scans are tack sharp.  I will
definitely look into the glass carrier though.

Here is a suggestion for anyone from Lasersoft who may be listening.  Can we
have a 6X24 option so that we can scan a whole four image strip please?
Insight has it and it means I can actually scan all frames on a four frame
strip of 6X6.

Simon