[filmscanners] Re: Moving on

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Moving on
  • From: "James L. Sims" <jlsims@knology.net>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:34:10 -0600

David,

I would like to echo everything Tony and Arthur (as well as
others) have said.  You have demonstrated a rare combination of
dedication to a company, confidence in its product, and a genuine
concern for the customers who have purchased and use its product.
In my nearly forty years in the service business there are few
that I can name who have possessed these qualities.  But in those
instances where these qualities prevailed customers benefited and
companies prospered.  Polaroid made it name on service and
innovation and I hope that Polaroid recognizes your contributions
on this list.  In a venue where scanner issues have included most
manufacturers, you have always responded in a positive and helpful
manner - you are a class act!

Yesterday I ordered a SprintScan 120, a decision that has been
based on the information and the quality of support you have
provided on this list - not only to the users of Polaroid products
but helpful suggestions and information for image scanning in
general.

I join everyone wishing you all the best and sincerely hope your
absence from this list will be brief.

All the best!

Jim Sims