[filmscanners] Photoshop

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Photoshop
  • From: "" <Photoburt@aol.com>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 22:06:12 EST

I have seen a number of recommendations for books on Photoshop 6.0 but I am
specifically interested in what folks would recommend as providing the best
explanation and description for using channels to make selections.
Understanding channels and how to use them is proving to be my biggest
headache in learning PS 6.0.

I realize that I could go to an Adobe list, but I have been following this
list (and the Epson list)  for some time so it is familiar to me I have been
very impressed with the help that has been provided (including to me).

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

                                      Burt