[filmscanners] Silverfast HDR?

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Silverfast HDR?
  • From: "" <argv@danheller.com>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 04:11:47 +0000

> The Polaroid is bundled with SilverFast Ai and HDR.

What is HDR?

In my efforts to find a way to run silverfast outside of photoshop, I
installed the HDR version of silverfast from my disk and the only thing
I was able to do was:

1) (from photoshop) File->Import->silverfast HDR
2) dialog prompts for an image file (for what, I don't know)
3) I give it an arbitrary image file --hit ok.
4) Silverfast HDR complains that no scanner was found.

Of course, the scanner is connected and it works just fine with
silverfast in the other modes: photoshop plug-in and TWAIN.

so, what's HDR for? and how does it work?

--
        --dan

Photo Gallery:  http://www.danheller.com/