From: "Tomasz Zakrzewski" <tomzakrz@ka.onet.pl>
To: <mlidaka@ameritech.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2002 4:23 AM
Subject: [filmscanners] calibration for beginners

Calibration is a frequent topic on this list. But these are often highly
advanced methods.
I'd be interested in knowing the rudiments of calibration.
First of all I want to achieve a "90%" matching of image put into my scanner
with that on my monitor, with that printed on my Epson. Simple, eh? ;-)
I'm interested in most straightforward and effective method of calibrating
my system, without resorting to expensive hard- or software.
I do not intend to clutter this list with unnecessary OT mails so if you can
give link to sites devoted to this topic, this will me ok for me.

Regards

Tomasz Zakrzewski
tomasz@zakrzewski.art.pl