[filmscanners] Vuescan vs Epson 1600 flatbed

Hi, everybody.  I've lurked long enough to feel as if I know you all - but
finally need help of a what feels like a simple sort and has me stymied.  I'[m
running a Mac G4 with 9.1 and just downloaded Vuescan 7.3.11 and can't seem to
get it to do anything when I make preview and scan requests.  I had bought the
software a long time ago and then let it sit idle on my desktop because of this
same problem shortly after getting the scanner, then didn't do much with my
computer for a while.  Now I want to get everything going!
I'm not sure how to proceed!  thanks for any tips!
Chris Mende

--
Chris

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/