[filmscanners] after scanning

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] after scanning
  • From: "" <miha@masterpoint.si>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 13:06:18 +0100

Hi!

Hope this is not too off topic...

I'm applying all sorts of filters to images after scanning and then want to
prepare for, let say web display.

How do I automatically resize pictures so that the pictures are not larger than
300 pixels (width or height)? If I store the image size action, I can only
"say" 300 pixels to width or height, as I want to constrain proportions.

How do I automate the process of giving pictures a frame? I can write action or
droplet in Photoshop for pictures that all have the same size, but I can not
adjust the canvas size for let say + 5 pixels for every image, because
photoshop won't let me enter image+5 dimension. Or would it? Does anyone have
any ideas about that?

Best regards!

Miha Valencic
:;: Masterpoint