[filmscanners] Re: Tips needed on difficult scan

On Mon, 7 Jan 2002 17:07:14 -0800, you wrote:

>I apologize if I'm getting into some else's discussion, but I suggest the
>following:

No apology necessary!  All input is welcome.  And thanks everyone -
this is going to push me into a new sector of the learning curve with
PS Elements, as I've never tried to combine two versions of an image.
Hell, I'm barely getting comfortable with layers!  But it sounds too
fascinating to resist - I'll keep you posted.  Or should I say, I'm
sure I'll be back with more questions.

Ken