Re: filmscanners: VueScan 7.2.11 Available

Hello Ed
Did a comparison between 7.2.10 and 7.2.11 with my test slide.
Much better results with normal curved slide film and  Nikon LS 4000.
Improved sharpness from middle out to  the corner

Picture 1  Vuescan used on Canon and LS4000
Much better results from Nikon with 7.2.11, closer and almost same
resolution  as from the Canon scanner

Picture 2  Vuescan 7.2.10  and 7.2.11       7.2.10 are not  so sharp as
7.2.11
Regarding color test and my test negativ  WHAO   so good.  ( I use  gamma
settings   1.6  regarding negative film )
Gamma  and slides = 2.2
Well done
Mikael Risedal

--