Re: filmscanners: VueScan 7.2.11 Available

Mikael,

Is there some reason why you must persist in posting attachments as part of
your messages? I'm sure the info is useful but can it not be put somewhere
for folk to go and look at (by chosie0 rather than have it shoved own our
throats?

Ian Lyons

http://www.computer-darkroom.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.