RE: filmscanners: Minolta Multi Pro

Yes, we're talking about the Minolta Scan Multi Pro.  If you dig deep enough
you will find the optical resolution for MF which is 3200 dpi.  This should
explain the difference in CCD.  In any event, 3200dpi is plenty for a scan
of a 6x7 transparency and the scans are excellent.

Paul Wilson

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.