RE: filmscanners: VueScan 7.1.26 Available

  I don't think I understand the "expoure lock" function.  That is, you've
removed any ability to control the exposure, except to lock it(?)

  I was hoping you had added panoramic functionality in the following way:
"lock the exposure" by (1) changing it over to manual and fixed.  In
addition you would modifify color controls tab by adding a "lock color
control".  This would allow you to (1) determine exposure with a
representative frame (... change to manual exposure ...), (2) get the color
right with the representative frame ... and lock color calculations (which
in effect disables every consideration except to apply the result to
following frames).

shAf  :o)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.