Re: filmscanners: VueScan 7.1.26 Available

In a message dated 10/30/2001 8:17:04 PM EST, ldodge@Rochester.rr.com writes:

> With the brightness add back does the gamma work the same as version
>  7.1.25 where it worked by a multiplier with gamma and brightness  or
>  are gamma and brightness now two distinct operations.

VueScan just multiplies the gamma and brightness numbers together and
uses this internally as the exponent to the power function.  It's always
worked this way, but hopefully having the two options back in the
user interface will reduce the number of e-mails I get about this.

Regards,
Ed Hamrick

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.