Re: filmscanners: VueScan 7.1.26 Available

In a message dated 10/31/2001 2:54:35 PM EST, rarewolf@roadrunner.nf.net
writes:

> I was hoping you had added panoramic functionality in the following way:
>  "lock the exposure" by (1) changing it over to manual and fixed.  In
>  addition you would modifify color controls tab by adding a "lock color
>  control".  This would allow you to (1) determine exposure with a
>  representative frame (... change to manual exposure ...), (2) get the color
>  right with the representative frame ... and lock color calculations (which
>  in effect disables every consideration except to apply the result to
>  following frames).

Yes, this is how it works.  You scan the first frame of the
panorama, set "Device|Lock exposure", then scan the rest
of the frames of the panorama.  I can't think of any way to
make this simpler, but I'm open to suggestions.

Regards,
Ed Hamrick

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.