Re: filmscanners: Minolta Scan Multi Pro Manual URL

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Graham" <peegee@btinternet.com>
To: <filmscanners@halftone.co.uk>
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 9:58 AM
Subject: RE: filmscanners: Minolta Scan Multi Pro Manual URL

>Bernhard,
>Wow, thanks for that URL.
>I know the Tango is the best drum/high end flatbed scanner out there for
>under than $100,000 so, those are simply amazing results from the 8000.
>we are really moving into a new era here

Nevertheles it may be useful to know that on the Yahoo "Piezography3000"
list there were several people who pointed out that if the Tango is operated
with professional skills, its scans should normally be clearly better than
the Nikon´s. I saw somewhere else scans of the Imacon Photo vs. Nikon 8000,
and there it was visible that the Imacon is the better machine.

But I do not doubt that the Nikon is an excellent scannner for the money...

Unfortunately I didn´t yet find a good review for the Polaroid 120...

Greetings Bernhard

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.