Re: filmscanners: Nikon Scan 3.1.1 ?

> Essentially, NikonScan 3.1 does not run under Windows 2000 with:
> - Any form of batch scanning, with the possible exception of
> saving to a network drive
> - Any fast machine
> - Particularly bad news under dual CPU machines, but also fails
> on fast single CPU machines

I'm running W2K on a 1.33 Athalon with 1.5gb ram, raid IDE, NTFS volumes. I
can't recall NikonScan ever crashing on me. No problems with batch scans
either standalone or in Photoshop. I have some problems with Photoshop
memory management, but in my experience, NikonScan 3.1 is stable.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.