RE: filmscanners: Importance of Copyright on Images

> >As I've stated, you just don't know what you're talking about,
> and arguing
> >with you is nothing more than a waste of time.
>
> So stop wasting it Austin. Do the killfile thing. We're all
> getting worried
> about your blood pressure.

I appreciate your concern.  My blood pressure is actually quite low ;-)

> > You are like wrestling with a tar baby.
>
> So why do you keep trying to "win"?

I can be foolish at times.

> Get a life.

I have a very fine life, which is none of your business.   This comment was
entirely uncalled for, and I don't appreciate it.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.