RE: filmscanners: Importance of Copyright on Images

>As I've stated, you just don't know what you're talking about, and arguing
>with you is nothing more than a waste of time.

So stop wasting it Austin. Do the killfile thing. We're all getting worried
about your blood pressure.

>The reason you aggravate me, and have done so to near everyone on the other

Leave me out of "near everyone". Let's just say I was raised to be tolerant

>rules.  People get fed up with that behavior.  Believe me, though you claim
>innocence and benevolence, a lot of people know better.

Please don't count me as one of them. AA is a bit of a droid, but your
rantings are beginning to deafen.

> You are like wrestling with a tar baby.

So why do you keep trying to "win"?  Get a life.

        IB

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.