Re: Re: filmscanners: New auto adjust software on it's way

Steve said..
> Save image 25 or 26 and see if you can get anywhere near the processed
> example they show you.

A quick tip - DON'T try it on the previews, as I checked one of them (the
fireman in smoke haze), and it has not got any pixel variation in areas where
the processed image shows details!  I didn't bother checking the fullsize
images.  To me, the only clever part is that the software appears to do
selective gamma adjustments to areas of the image.  However I think the
examples are way overdone, especially that awful oversharpening..

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.